AIRWOLF Fan Magazines 'File A56-7W' issues available from
Mark J.Cairns as PDF Downloads
2-for-1 SPECIAL OFFER ON AIRWOLF MAGAZINES
Pre-Internet, the International AIRWOLF Appreciation Association was the oldest and largest organisation dedicated to keeping the international fans in touch with the high-flying world of AIRWOLF.
Based in Northern Ireland (one part of the United Kingdom of England, Scotland, Wales + Northern Ireland), it was created over 15 years ago in 1988 by Mark J.Cairns, then Head of the International Appreciation Association, and sported members ("The Wolf Pack", a collective term coined originally by Mark J. Cairns in 1988 for Airwolf fandom) in 20 countries worldwide.
The Wolf Pack kept in touch through their professionally-produced ‘File A56-7W’ magazines.
The very last info-packed issue of the now rare and critically acclaimed 'File A56-7W' publication from the International Airwolf Appreciation Association was bigger and better than ever before... being professionally printed for the first time in its ten year history. A fitting way to finish. Mark J.Cairns gave up editing the magazines, and closed the Airwolf Appreciation Association to concentrate on creating the original 'Airwolf Themes' 2CD: Special Limited Edition.
Lovingly produced, it contained a wide variety of interesting, never-before-seen articles and photos, most of which have never made it to any Airwolf website or the web at large.
A must-have piece of Airwolf history for any fan of the high-flying 1980s TV series!
- News and Views including: Jan-Michael Vincent breaking his neck in a car crash
- Ernest Borgnine's huge 80th Birthday Party
- News, Episode List and production information on the current military drama series from Belisarius Productions 'J.A.G.'
- "Thrill Ride" -- Exclusive pictures of the new German AIRWOLF 'fairground ride'
- "AIRMAIL" -- Wolf Pack letters and views before Forums and Facebook!
- ADF Missiles -- a fully illustrated guide to Airwolf's lethal armament
- Air Show Pictorial No.2 -- more photos from the largest Airshow in Europe at RAF Mildenhall in Suffolk, England: including the F-117 Stealth and the Russian Mil-24 Hind Helicopter Display Team, as well as a surprise of two!
- "Fashionable Fellow" -- a look at Hawke's Alpha Jackets
- "Doubletake" -- Fan Fiction Airwolf Parody
- "In Search of an Airwolf" -- Wolf Pack member, Oda Ellguth's Airwolf-hunting trip to California
- Exclusive Photos -- Airwolf Sound-stage mock-up in the open air
2-for-1 SPECIAL OFFER ON AIRWOLF MAGAZINES - BUY NOW