Popular Topics(Views)
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 1 guest and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hello and Airwolf Question! #4750
16/05/16 02:37 PM
16/05/16 02:37 PM
Nebraska
S
Spud_Wrench Offline OP
Little Wolf
Spud_Wrench  Offline OP
Little Wolf
S
Nebraska
Name is *redacted* and I live in Deep [naughty-policed], Nebraska. That's about a half hour south of Secure Bunker, and just east of Nowhere. I work in a *redacted* factory using *redacted* machines to produce *redacted.* It's a living.

Now onto the question.

I may be mis-remembering due to repeated head-trauma and old-age but I seem to recall an instance where Archangel quipped "We are the good guys, that's why we wear white" or some variation of that phrase.

Now I could be way off and it wasn't from this show at all but I seem to recall it was and a friend of mine seems to think I am right.

If we are, does anyone remember the episode?

Re: Hello and Airwolf Question! [Re: Spud_Wrench] #4753
17/05/16 06:09 AM
17/05/16 06:09 AM
Monrovia, Indiana USA
D
drsyn71 Offline
Co-Pilot
drsyn71  Offline
Co-Pilot
D
Monrovia, Indiana USA
There was a little back and forth the with Hawke and Marella in Daddy's Gone a Hunt'n.

Marella:
Since you seem to be removed from the problems of the world today, perhaps we should bring you up-to-date. You see, there are these bad guys. They're called the Russians.

Hawke:
I've heard of them.

Marella:
And then there's us.

Hawke:
What do they call us?

Marella:
It varies in different parts of the world, but for the sake of this conversation, we'll call ourselves the "good guys."

Hawke:
So how do you tell them from us?

Marella:
That's easy. We wear white hats. You'd look good in a white hat, Mr. Hawke. Very good.

Moderated by  Mark J.Cairns, MJC 

BUY the official 'Airwolf Extended Themes' 2CD Soundtrack now. CLICK HERE