Popular Topics(Views)
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 0 guests, and 4 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Street Hawk: The Movie #4049
01/07/11 07:50 PM
01/07/11 07:50 PM
UK
wayne1138 Offline OP
Co-Pilot
wayne1138  Offline OP
Co-Pilot
UK
Not sure if anyone noticed this as it seems to have been released on the quiet?? Might get it as its very [naughty-policed] and im sure all fans know that it has noticeable differences to the TV version (or is it the other way around??), namely some god awful 'special effects' with the bike jumping and an 'electric charge' instead of the laser aswell as a couple of added scenes.

Heres the link:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/...amp;pf_rd_p=467128533&pf_rd_i=468294

Re: Street Hawk: The Movie [Re: wayne1138] #4050
02/07/11 08:33 AM
02/07/11 08:33 AM
Northern Ireland, UK
SuperWolf3000 Offline
Redwolf Pilot
SuperWolf3000  Offline
Redwolf Pilot
Northern Ireland, UK
Didnt know about this one.

From the brief look of it this is the full Pilot released on it's own.

The current boxset that you can get has the Pilot and all episodes plus in the special features section you can watch another version of the Pilot with different optical effects.

I think this would make an ideal buy to someone who isnt at all firmillar with the show and possibly a new comer to the 80's super machine genre, gives them a taste of what the show is which if interests them can go get the boxset if they desire to see the rest of the series.

Like the cover too, awsome find!.

Re: Street Hawk: The Movie [Re: SuperWolf3000] #4051
02/07/11 09:00 AM
02/07/11 09:00 AM
UK
wayne1138 Offline OP
Co-Pilot
wayne1138  Offline OP
Co-Pilot
UK
Didnt know that about the boxset and that says it all as i own it aswell!!!??? Lol!! I must have known how bad the 'movie' version was with the crap effects and didnt want to watch it. Also own the 'movie' on VHS aswell with that awesome Airwolf movie trailer.

Re: Street Hawk: The Movie [Re: wayne1138] #4052
02/07/11 10:36 AM
02/07/11 10:36 AM
Northern Ireland, UK
SuperWolf3000 Offline
Redwolf Pilot
SuperWolf3000  Offline
Redwolf Pilot
Northern Ireland, UK
I dont know the specifics of this release whether or not this dvd is an altogether different cut of the original Pilot.

As for the boxset itself, it's a gem. A must for any fan.

I cant speak for this individual release, have no idea if this is just the standard Pilot released on its own or if its different, be interesting to find out if there is an altogether different cut of Sreet Hawk, like Airwolf there is a couple of different cuts of the original Pilot out there.

I loved the Pilot to Street Hawk, thought it was fun, highly enjoyable and a product of its time, the 80's, gotta love the 80's.

Shame the super machine genre hasnt been brought back today.

Knight Rider had a brief come back but sadly didnt get a second season to really show what they could do, I still think it was a great wee show, had potential, like most series your first year is establishing ground, seeing where your strengths and weakness is, plus getting a pace going, its your second season that you really establish yourself, unless your talking season 1 Airwolf, which was perfect from start to finish in my mind.

Some shows nail it in their first season, like Airwolf, Miami Vice, The Equalizer, Smallville, Battlestar Galactica etc, other shows need alittle more time to get going.

Anyway back to the topic at hand, Airwolf The Movie version, I have it on vhs as well, although I prefere the Shadow Of The Hawke version which is on the season 1 boxset, but the music in the Movie cut is also cool.

Would love to see a new Street Hawk.

Re: Street Hawk: The Movie [Re: SuperWolf3000] #4053
02/07/11 09:43 PM
02/07/11 09:43 PM
UK
wayne1138 Offline OP
Co-Pilot
wayne1138  Offline OP
Co-Pilot
UK
Yes i agree that the score for Airwolf The Movie makes the whole thing worth watching. Maybe a recut might happen one day with the score for the movie version over the TV version and also the 'updated' computer graphics that accompanied the move version.

Im sure this release of Street Hawk: The Movie will be exactly the same as the VHS release from years ago.

As for the new Knight Rider series i only have two words: utter s**t!! Ive watched a few episodes for the first time recently on freeview and it was a traversty of the original series. It should have been called Knight Rider: Transformer. Also what's with the rear projection when Michael Traceur (what a crap name and what a god awful actor playing the part) was driving the car????? No William Daniels, no Trans-Am and then i wonder why i keep saying with regards to a new Airwolf movie: DONT MESS AROUND WITH THE HELICOPTER!!!!!! Its a shame as the new Knight Rider could have been great. It was updated too much though, to the point that it was just unrecognisable as a 'continuation' of the original series. I have to be honest, i hate it with a passion and its no wonder it only lasted a season. Im surprised it managed that!!!!

Last edited by wayne1138; 02/07/11 09:43 PM.
Re: Street Hawk: The Movie [Re: wayne1138] #4054
03/07/11 01:59 PM
03/07/11 01:59 PM
Northern Ireland, UK
SuperWolf3000 Offline
Redwolf Pilot
SuperWolf3000  Offline
Redwolf Pilot
Northern Ireland, UK
Yes I can see the points that many have pointed out with the 08 Knight Rider.

As for the no Trans-am appearance, well with Pontiac gone, the original car is a classic now, which some would say the car is an antique and belongs in a musem.

With a modern setting the T/A wouldnt cut it, unless if Pontiac were still around and devloping the Trans-am could have given them the latest model to continue that legacy of KITT being in the form of a Trans-am.

Ford was the supplier for this new one and they got the best model the Ford Mustang.

The transformer style sequences I can understand the division in the camps here, some liked it, others thought KITT should never be able to do that.

I personally liked the minor upgrade moment in the 08 Pilot for the super pursuit mode, it wasnt too far a stretch and kept in with the original when KITT got his SPM in season 4.

The later transformations got I must admit abit out there, like changing into a pick-up truck, that I totally hated myself as how does he grow his suspension and wheels etc?. That one left way too many questions.

I prefered their original attempt at a spm mode in the Pilot, it paid tribute the original KITTs season 4 upgrade in Knight Of The Juggernaut.

The Attack Mode in the 08 series, while it looked cool I saw no real differance in what KITT could do, okay he went abit faster but didnt like that upgrade.

I think they wanted to prove a point that this was a new wave of tech for KITT.

Over-all I enjoyed it, as there was so many serious shows coming out, KR 08 was just a fun ride, not to take too seriously, just roll with it and enjoy it for what it was.

I would have liked to have seen what they would have done with a second season.

William Daniels will always be KITT if this Glen Larson film ever happens I do hope William Daniels is brought back. He has to.

They did make changes to reboot the 08 version as such, get back to stories simillar to the orignal show, but by then the damage as they say was already done.

Ok the casting wasnt the best, that series is divided into those that thought it was a decent attempt, others really hated it.

I enjoyed it for what it was, it wasnt a true Knight Rider sereis, it lacked the heart and charm of the original.

No denying the Hoff and KITT were the perfect duo, it just clicked, they had the right car, the right actor and the right voice. Everything slotted in really nicely with the original, which is why any reboot or continuation will always be in that huge shadow, unless you have the key people involved.

With Airwolf, it's a classic example as to what they would probably do with it, come the end of the day, whoever would make it would have no connection to the actual original series in any way.

Therefore they would go off and do their own thing, at best they would stick on the original Pilot to get an over-all feel of what it is, after that chances are it would end up being totally alien to us.

With 08 KR they found loop holes in the original mythology that allowed their version to co-exist with the original, then went off in their direction.

Now thats okay as long as you dont loose sight of what it is your making. I admit to liking and enjoying the 08 KR season, but I also freely admit that this was seriously flawed and they really should have spent more time in developing it better, as its Knight Rider, it was a hige success for the studio back in the 80's.

With Airwolf, it would be completely unrecognisable, as the key guy wont be involved, Airwolf's creator.

Chances are Don Bellisario wouldnt even attempt it, mainly down to the restrictions he be under to make it as [naughty-policed] as possible in a climate thats quite fragile at the moment, secondly Don likes to move forward, going over old hunting ground isnt his style.

So chanes are Airwolf would end up being something different.

I'd rather not see a new Airwolf.

The only remake I thought they got right was Battlestar Galactica. They nailed it.

Re: Street Hawk: The Movie [Re: SuperWolf3000] #4055
03/07/11 04:56 PM
03/07/11 04:56 PM
UK
wayne1138 Offline OP
Co-Pilot
wayne1138  Offline OP
Co-Pilot
UK
I know what you're saying with these reboots and remakes. There are good ones (Battlestar Galactica, The A Team Movie, CGI Captain Scarlet) and there are bad and god awful ones (Dukes Of Hazzard, Thunderbirds and Starsky & Hutch Movies, Knight Rider &, ahem, Wonder Woman). Unfortunately, the bad ones, like you mentioned are usually made by people who have no connection or understanding of the original. Johnathan Frakes apparently had never seen or heard of Thunderbirds when he made it, but did end up watching a few episodes when he got the gig!!!??? A joke!!!

With regards to the Trans-Am, maybe it would have been an idea to start the new series with that (and William Daniels at KITT!!!) and after a period of time maybe have something happen to the car to warrant an update. At the end of the day, its the style of the car that people would recognise and also its what the car can DO is what people really want to see. If the car talks, jumps through the air and goes fast, etc, i dont think it would have made it feel 'dated' if some form of (or the original) Trans-Am was back. This is just me though and im too much of a fan of the original series of Airwolf and Knight Rider and thats the problem. Too many fond memories.

I also read an outline for a new series of The Six Million Dollar Man last year, although i cant remember who wrote it?? But get this, it starts with a young 'kid' trying to impress his girlfriend by doing a crazy skateboard stunt. The stunt goes wrong and he is badly hurt and he becomes, yes, you guessed it!!!! This sounds like absolute horses**t and i can just see it now; The Six Million Dollar Yob.

Like you mentioned, this is what happens when people who basically have no clue with what made a show great in the first place, take over.

Re: Street Hawk: The Movie [Re: wayne1138] #4057
04/07/11 05:23 PM
04/07/11 05:23 PM
Northern Ireland, UK
SuperWolf3000 Offline
Redwolf Pilot
SuperWolf3000  Offline
Redwolf Pilot
Northern Ireland, UK
Ah man I hope that Six Million Dollar Man or Kid is not the new outline for a proposed reboot.

That sounds just plain awful.

Also recently the new Wonder Woman didnt even get picked up beyond its pilot, are we actually going to see it or has it been shelved?.

It took serious flack in the press for its costume flaws and other contributiting factors as well.

I never got to see the new Captain Scarlet, I did love the original, will have to give the new one a whirl sometime.

Ah man aint that the truth with The Dukes Of Hazzard and Starsky & Hutch?, they were dreadful and just wrong, how they actually got made is beyond me. Just the worst ever.

Miami Vice on the other hand wasnt a bad attempt, at least it had Michael Mann and the actual creator on board, so at least they tried, it was a visually stunning and breath taking thriller as a stand alone film, it had Michael Mann's trademarks all over it, but the film had its flaws.

As a stand alone piece it was a great film but it lacked the heart of the series, Don Johnson, Phillip Michael Thomas, Edward James Olmos and the rest of the gang were perfectly cast, the show was fast paced, vibrant in its photography, stunning settings, crazy stunts, feature film production values and brilliant music.

While the remake itself was a good film, it failed to capture what the original stood for.

They just dont makem like they used to.

As we have both highlighted this is so true of today, those taking on these projects rarely have any indepth knowledge of what the original was and more importantly what it means to the fans.

End of the day its either an asignment project to develop a script for the studio by someone who isnt as firmillar or has no idea of what the original is or someone comes to the studio to ressurrect the franchise from the outside.

The best reboot ever is without question Christopher Nolan's Batman films.

Batman Begins, like seriously man doesnt get any better than that, Nolan and the team gave Batman a huge reboot, going back over the old Batman myth, re-telling his origins in a respectable mannor that Bob Kane himself would have been so proud of.

They brought Batman into a world, a heightend reality that you could believe this could happen, they grounded everything in a mannor that you wouldnt doubt what you were seeing.

They took the subject really seriosuly and Chris Nolan made a film that was just magnificant.

Then he did what so many others have failed to do with their sequels, out do their first one, The Dark Knight, that film is flawless from start to finish. Such a huge fan of all Christopher Nolans films.

So cant wait for The Dark Knight Rises.

Thats how a reboot is done!.

The thing is we the fans see the machine as a agless timepiece of perfection, however those putting the money up to make the reboot or continuation dont see it that way.

What they could have done was take the Chris Nolan approach when it came to making the new Batmobile, the Batman team started from scratch and built their own unique vehicle, the Tumbler as its known as, there is no other car like it, each part specically made for that machine.

The new KITT might not have to be a specific make or model, why not have KITT be its own brand, a specially built car.

My thoughts anyway.

Re: Street Hawk: The Movie [Re: SuperWolf3000] #4061
09/07/11 09:22 PM
09/07/11 09:22 PM
UK
wayne1138 Offline OP
Co-Pilot
wayne1138  Offline OP
Co-Pilot
UK
With Miami Vice: The Movie, yes it was 'ok' as far as a standalone film is concerned, but like the movie version of Starsky & Hutch, it was a missed opportunity. What made the TV version of Miami Vice great was the style, the action, the setting and most important of all: the music. Having Miami Vice without Jan Hammer is like having Star Wars without John Williams. Its just never going to work. The thing is, you could have quite easily got away with setting the movie version of MV in the 80's and having ALL that great music back aswell as having Jan Hammer back. Although the movie version of MV wasnt terrible (i didnt think it was amazing though either), i would have sooner seen the movie set in the 80's. I bet it would have been more popular with the general public. You can only imagine how a trailer for the movie would have gone down with THAT music. Awesome!!!

Re: Street Hawk: The Movie [Re: wayne1138] #4062
10/07/11 12:04 PM
10/07/11 12:04 PM
Northern Ireland, UK
SuperWolf3000 Offline
Redwolf Pilot
SuperWolf3000  Offline
Redwolf Pilot
Northern Ireland, UK
Yeah totally agree, Miami Vice had all the right elements for a cracking cool show, great scripts, great directors, superb producing talents from Michael Mann himself, an outstanding cast that really went to town with the material and delivered the goods episode after episode like a film quality performance.

The action was amazing, made great use of Miami, amazing photography, using slick low camera angles in places that was never really done before but the music was out of this world.

Jan Hammer is such a cool composer, not having him do the movie is like having a Superman film with no John Williams score.

Of all the remakes the Miami Vice one wasnt the worst, it was a decent film, but could have been so much more.

The casting at first seemed interesting, but once viewing the film, just didnt warm to it.

Not a patch on the original, Don Johnson, Phillip Michael Thomas and Edward James Olmos are the symbols of cool, they rocked that show. They were perfectly casted for the show, best casting you could have ever asked for in my opinion.

They sure dont make shows like that anymore.

By any chance have you caught this new Teen Wolf?. Man its dreadful.

I loved the Michael J. Fox original, 80's at its best. Cracking good film with a funky soundtrack, great performances and just an all round 80's film.

These remakes may sound great on paper, but they just dont measure up, I understand they want to break new ground with this Teen Wolf, but its awful.

Leave the classics alone I say.

Re: Street Hawk: The Movie [Re: SuperWolf3000] #4063
10/07/11 04:38 PM
10/07/11 04:38 PM
UK
wayne1138 Offline OP
Co-Pilot
wayne1138  Offline OP
Co-Pilot
UK
Lol!!!! Oh jeez man, Teen Wolf the series!!!! Why they just didnt call it Teen 'We need a Twilight TV Equivalent for All Those Emos And Women' Wolf is beyong me???? When i saw a still from it, i thought, CRAP!!!!! Another beloved 80s movie, remade, tossed around in the salad bowl and the excrement produced is now showing on TV.

I hate these vampire emo movies/shows with a passion, although True Blood IS good thanks to the cast and the humour. The sad thing is, these emos have probably never even seen The Lost Boys, Near Dark and THE best vampire movies in years; Let The Right One In. Just goes to show, money talks these days when all these emos go and see crap movies. It just means we end having to put up with more crap, such as, jesus, Teen Wolf: The Series!!!!!!!!!!??????????????

Re: Street Hawk: The Movie [Re: wayne1138] #4064
11/07/11 11:18 AM
11/07/11 11:18 AM
Northern Ireland, UK
SuperWolf3000 Offline
Redwolf Pilot
SuperWolf3000  Offline
Redwolf Pilot
Northern Ireland, UK
Aye Teen Wolf the series, caught the trailer for the next episode thats due to air here soon, oh man it looks dreadful, it just looks so wrong.

The movie was perfect, Michael J. Fox was just amazing, the music was awsome and had a real vibe to it.

The series thats on now, oh what a turkey, there is no way they should get a second season. I really hope it gets cancelled.

Oh god I forgot about The Lost Boys, what a classic, havent seen that in a good while.

I have to say Im a massive fan of the Underworld films, what they have done is very original and quite creative, superbly well written, produced and directed, with an outstanding cast, visually they are stunning also, exceptionally well made films considering they arent huge budgets.

Only caught the Pilot episode for True Blood, thats it, keep meaning to get the boxset but am working my through other boxsets at the moment, Sons Of Anarchy season 2, awsome show and Spartacus Blood & Sands.

Stay well clear of Teen Wolf, its awful man, no joke, they have ruined a classic.

Worst part is yet to come my friend, there is plans to get a remake of Highlander rolling. This movie is a definative classic of the 80's.

Like Top Gun, it defines the genre.

Highlander was perfect, Christopher Lambert, Sean Connery, music score by Michael Kamen and music songs by Queen, this movie was way ahead of it's time.

Love Highlander, even the sequels, okay they were no patch on the first, but still I loved them, the series wasnt bad either, quite enjoyed Adrain Paul as Duncan.

Now that there is a remake in the works, Im really against it, leave this great classic alone.

Like trying to remake Top Gun or Days Of Thunder, just not going to work.

Last edited by SuperWolf3000; 11/07/11 11:20 AM.
Re: Street Hawk: The Movie [Re: SuperWolf3000] #4065
11/07/11 05:51 PM
11/07/11 05:51 PM
UK
wayne1138 Offline OP
Co-Pilot
wayne1138  Offline OP
Co-Pilot
UK
Ive known about the Highlander remake now for about 2 years now and im a HUGE fan of the original and the TV series. I for one am looking forward to it just as long (here we go again) as its done right. Also, it SHOULDNT end with the first one with the last immortal. Perhaps have it as a trilogy and have the third one end with the last two immortals. Just a thought......

As for the TV series, that was just amazing!!! Another cracking show that was slightly iffy form the start, but come half way through its first season, it had found its feet and was spot on. Fantastic characters throughout (Fitz, Darius, Kalas, Amanda, Methos, the list goes on). Not to mention that they actually had the sense to include a lot of Queens music including 'Princes Of The Universe' over the beginning credits. Its just a shame that they never officially 'ended' it, obviously with Duncan winning The Prize. This is where i get REALLY confused and just cannot understand how they completely f****d up every movie sequel involving Duncan?????? Endgame was 'ok' (A complete waste of time watching it if you have never seen the TV series) and as for The Source????? Jesus lordy!!!!! What were they thinking???? Yet ANOTHER classic example of money obsessed morons/fat cats ruining what could have been a great bunch of sequels. I recommend that everyone should get 'The Immortal Collection' which includes all six seasons of the TV series and 'The Best Of' boxset. An awesome collection with great extras aswell. Wish they would do more of those 'in video' commentaries. One of my all time favorite TV shows.

Re: Street Hawk: The Movie [Re: wayne1138] #4067
13/07/11 09:31 AM
13/07/11 09:31 AM
Northern Ireland, UK
SuperWolf3000 Offline
Redwolf Pilot
SuperWolf3000  Offline
Redwolf Pilot
Northern Ireland, UK
Didnt realise the series was available as a boxset, not sure if its out here in the UK.

They are doing another full re-un of the series on the fx channel I think.

I missed the first few episodes of the first season of Highlander, but seen most of them I think.

I really liked it, as for The Source, yeah totally agree there.

Aye I have been keeping an eye on this Highlander remake ever since it was announced, from what I gather they are starting to gain steam in pressing on with it.

Im against it if Im totally honest, just have this awful feeling it will be dreadful, hope Im totally wrong, be good if they did a really cool job with it.

Time will tell, but big question is, and this is a huge question, who's going to play Connor?.

Who would have that kind of screen presence, that kind of raw talent that Christopher Lambert has?. He is the Highlander after all. Big shoes for someone to step into.

Last edited by SuperWolf3000; 13/07/11 09:31 AM.
Re: Street Hawk: The Movie [Re: SuperWolf3000] #4137
05/10/11 10:48 AM
05/10/11 10:48 AM
NY, U.S.
billybob Offline
Redwolf Pilot
billybob  Offline
Redwolf Pilot
NY, U.S.
Street Hawk and Knight Rider both have the same flaw - (crimefighters). In Street Hawk the he was an ex-cop; In Knight Rider, Michael Knight had a former identity (Long), FLAG was his cover. In Airwolf, Moffett wanted top $ for his engineuity so he attempted -epionage-; intrigued.?

"SHADOW OF THE HAWKE"
Re: Street Hawk: The Movie [Re: wayne1138] #4244
17/01/12 02:44 PM
17/01/12 02:44 PM
Maryland, USA
M
MoffettRules Offline
Pilot
MoffettRules  Offline
Pilot
M
Maryland, USA
It seems like Hollywood never learns the basic law of film success....if you change the formula, you WILL fail. I was probably one of Knight Rider's greatest fans back in the 80's. I became disenchanted when the new Knight Rider TV movie with Hasselhof came out years ago. It was pathetic. So, when I seen this new Knight Rider series come out, I was automatically skeptical. After seeing some of the commercial previews, I never watched a single episode. I could see right away that it was trash. I was vindicated when it was mercifully cancelled.

"The wolf has come down from the north, and your fat little town is safe no longer"
Re: Street Hawk: The Movie [Re: MoffettRules] #4248
17/01/12 09:45 PM
17/01/12 09:45 PM
West Midlands
GregWolf Offline
Redwolf Pilot
GregWolf  Offline
Redwolf Pilot
West Midlands
Yes, if Airwolf were to be remade then I want the technology to be the same with the same make of helicopter to be annexed and converted into the same Airwolf design.

It would have been truly awesome if the original Airwolf, Street Hawk and Knight Rider all appeared in the same show or TV movie. Alas, it never happened... Jesse Mach, Stringfellow Hawke (or even Singen) and Michael Knight all on the same side working for the firm - Archangel, Jason Locke and Norman Tuttle.

NORMAN TUTTLE SHOULD BE IN ANY REMAKE OF AIRWOLF WITH THE SAME CHARACTER TO PLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Street Hawk: The Movie [Re: GregWolf] #4440
23/11/12 02:31 PM
23/11/12 02:31 PM
UK
Charlie Offline
Pilot
Charlie  Offline
Pilot
UK
Sorry to dig this one up but I really enjoyed Streethawk first time out in the mid-1980s. Hasn't particularly aged too well, like Airwolf for example, but had a wonderful title theme. Loved it and still do. I always felt that the Streethawk bike was too flimsy. The hero wasn't indestructable enough. I guess with it being a bike it was always vulnerable but this was the age of super technology and I'm sure they could have thought of something. It wasn't cool to see Streethawk skid over after being shot at a few times! But Streethawk was decent stuff.

The Airwolf Movie I consider better than Shadow of the Hawke because you actually get to see Moffet's skill as a pilot. On Shadow of the Hawke he goes up against two Mirage fighters but the altercation is so quick and there was no dogfight and yet in the movie we see him take on three Mirages and enjoy a good dogfight over the sea. It was also memorable when Moffet says at the start of the scene "Gentlemen, pickings down here are quite slim: shall we take a look upstairs?" *Airwolf thunders up into the heavens* during which time he says "Second floor: brass beds, bath towels; third floor: women's lingerie." We get to see that Moffet is quite a character! The Movie also includes a raid by Moffet on a Chad training camp (although someone should have told them that Chad is landlocked after we are told that it is an island that they are attacking!) Great stuff though!

Last edited by Charlie; 23/11/12 02:34 PM.

Well, two out of three isn't bad!
Re: Street Hawk: The Movie [Re: Charlie] #4493
27/01/13 05:55 PM
27/01/13 05:55 PM
Northern Ireland, UK
SuperWolf3000 Offline
Redwolf Pilot
SuperWolf3000  Offline
Redwolf Pilot
Northern Ireland, UK
I have been following the progress on the RoboCop reboot, while there has been much outrage from fans with the look and direction it's being taken in I thought I'd share this thought.

The style of the new RoboCop and the motorbike he is using would actually serve a very interesting re-invention for Street Hawk.

The suite for Jesse would be a survival suite loaded with gadgets like the thermal imaging etc, plus the suite would provide increased strength and abilities to handle situations if he ever were taken away from the bike and the bike they are using for the new RoboCop is stunning. Would look the ticket for Street Hawk.

My two cents anyway.

Street Hawk: The Movie [Re: SuperWolf3000] #4495
29/01/13 04:45 PM
29/01/13 04:45 PM
Northern Ireland, UK
Mark J.Cairns Offline
The Alpha Wolf
Mark J.Cairns  Offline
The Alpha Wolf
Northern Ireland, UK
New MK2 Robocop suit is much better than the prototype GI Joe-style one they were going with last year. Otherwise... fail! before it was out of the blocks.

Mark J.Cairns
Producer, Airwolf Themes CD soundtracks

WEB-SITE - https://airwolfthemes.com/
OFFICIAL VIDEOS for Airwolf Themes Soundtracks - https://www.youtube.com/user/markjcairns
OFFICIAL BLOG for Airwolf Themes Soundtracks - https://airwolfthemes.blogspot.co.uk/
Join us on FACEBOOK - https://facebook.com/airwolf.themes

Buy 'Airwolf Extended Themes' 2CD at Amazon UK: https://amzn.to/1dBEAVr
Buy 'Airwolf' 4 season box-set on HD Blu-ray: https://airwolfthemes.com/buy-airwolf-dvds-from-amazon.html
Re: Street Hawk: The Movie [Re: Mark J.Cairns] #4496
29/01/13 07:28 PM
29/01/13 07:28 PM
Northern Ireland, UK
SuperWolf3000 Offline
Redwolf Pilot
SuperWolf3000  Offline
Redwolf Pilot
Northern Ireland, UK
Yeah I caught wind of some of the concept art that came out. Despite the extremely impressive cast line up this isn't fairing to good with the fans.

Sometimes it's best to leave a classic alone. I wonder if that Highlander reboot is still going to happen?. Hope not.

The G.I. Joe style suit would have worked perfectly for a Street Hawk revamp.

Sadly I think your right though, the new Robocop was doomed the moment the first pic was released!.

Moderated by  Mark J.Cairns, MJC 

BUY the official 'Airwolf Extended Themes' 2CD Soundtrack now. CLICK HERE