HOW THE AIRWOLF THEMES SOUNDTRACK WAS CREATED BACK IN 1999
Airwolf Themes 2CD Special Limited Edition was created by this team:
- Mark J. Cairns - Producer
- Frankie McClay - Senior Engineer on CD1 Einstein Studios Antrim, Northern Ireland, UK (who subsequently remastered and remixed for the 2007 Digital Downloads release)
- Gerry R. Forrester - Executive Producer
- Sylvester Levay - Munich Philharmonic Orchestra, Germany
- Bernie Grundman - Senior Engineer on CD2, Bernie Grundman Mastering Studios Los Angeles, USA. [He was responsible for engineering the iconic Thriller and Bad music albums for the late Michael Jackson]
Airwolf Themes: Special Limited Edition CD1 was created by Mark J. Cairns using:
Apple PowerMac 7600/120; MOTU FreeStyle 2.02 sequencer with G3/400 CPU upgrade; Yamaha SY77 synth, Korg X5DR synth module; Roland Super JV-1080 synth with JV Orchestral Board; Kurzweil K2000R module; Yamaha AN1x synth; Lexicon, Zoom and Ensoniq reverbs; Drawmer compressors; Tascam DA-30 mkII DAT; Atari Mega-ST4 computer with Cubase 3.02 for studio pre-master sequencing.
Airwolf Themes: Special Limited Edition CD2 was created by Sylvester Levay using:
Munich Philharmonic Orchestra with final mastering done by Bernie Grundman in Los Angeles, USA.